(PDF) Human Osteology
2020年12月23日 6:26 AM #7366Michelle Chastainゲスト
by Tim D. White, Pieter Arend Folkens
- Author: Tim D. White, Pieter Arend Folkens
- Genres: anthropology, textbooks, archaeology, reference, science, academic, school, death, education
- Format: hardcover, 563 pages
- ISBN: 9780127466125 (0127466126)
- Release date: October 1999
- Language: english
- Publisher: Academic Press
- First published: January 1991
About The Book
A classic in its field, “Human Osteology “has been used by students and professionals through nearly two decades. Now revised and updated for a third edition, the book continues to build on its foundation of detailed photographs and practical real-world application of science. New information, expanded coverage of existing chapters, and additional supportive photographs keep this book current and valuable for both classroom and field work.
Osteologists, archaeologists, anatomists, forensic scientists and paleontologists will all find practical information on accurately identifying, recovering, and analyzing and reporting on human skeletal remains and on making correct deductions from those remains.
* From the world renowned and bestselling team of osteologist Tim D. White, Michael T. Black and photographer Pieter A. Folkens
* Includes hundreds of exceptional photographs in exquisite detail showing the maximum amount of anatomical information
* Features updated and expanded coverage including forensic damage to bone and updated case study examples
* Presents life sized images of skeletal parts for ease of study and reference
TXT book Human Osteology download on iPhone. EPUB ebook Human Osteology Tim D. White read on Audible. FB2 Human Osteology by Tim D. White buy. Paperback ebook Human Osteology for Mac on Powells.